111 For Those With Hearing or Speech Difficulties

Do you have difficulty hearing or talking on the phone?

If so, then you are eligible to register for a text message system to connect you directly to emergency services. Hosted by the NZ Police Service, it gives text access to 111 Police, Fire and Ambulance services.

Instructions on how to register are set out here: http://bit.ly/aYFFeR.

This service is not available for the rest of the public. Please continue to call 111 in case of emergency.

You’ll find more on the service and what is required in the “frequently asked questions” document here: http://bit.ly/9xm31x.

Remember: if you don’t register your TXT will not get through!

Up next

We have worked with
How can we help?

Send Us An Email

Contact Us

Make a booking with us