Everyone is a workplace health and safety leader. Everyone in the workplace needs engage and participate in health and safety for the business to succeed.
We coach and train managers and workers as health and safety leaders to increase the level of engagement in health and safety in their workplace.
Our mission is to engage everyone to be actively involved in health and safety every day in their work.
Our aim is to improve workplace health and safety engagement, leadership and culture change by:
- Developing managers and workers leadership skills by increasing their level of engagement in the workplace
- Improving workplace relations
- More effective risk management
- Looking for improvement in daily work.
In our experience, this leads to higher productivity, proactive workplace engagement, active continuous improvement and risk management.
A Framework for Success
What’s on offer
Click to reveal full course information
Provide information and explore practical application of the H&S at Work Act Evaluate your current status integrating Work, Health and Safety into your business
Learning Outcomes and Resources
- Ability to identify key areas of standards, compliance, best practise to manage Health and Safety
- Methods to assess the key hazard and risks in the workplace and their levels of control
- A framework for policies and procedures for engagement, participation and representation in health and safety practises
- Key messages and resouce requirements to improve information sharing and education approaches for health and safety
- Key processes for contract management
- An evaluation of current status and action plan for areas of improvement
The Purpose of Health and Safety at Work Act
- Identify relevant regulations and guidance
- Clarify duties and responsibilities at all levels
- Identify the key steps to establish agreements and practices with contractors
- Explore the infrastructure for Hazard and Risk Management for your industry or organisation
- Explore the processes, structures and benefits for worker engagement and participation in health and safety
- Explore best practice, procedures and engagement with other PCBU contractors
- Identify the “must have’s” in communication, information, and education for workers to participate in health and safety
- Evaluate your current status and areas for improvement
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, H&S reps, H&S committees
Workshop; team planning and presentations
Engaging Leaders Engaging Teams
Invite Stickiwi™ into your workplace
Introduce your workplace to our safety ambassador Stickiwi™
Yes, we know he’s accident prone, clumsy and a one kiwi disaster zone, but he is amusing and he does have some serious messages that your workplace will take on-board. What’s more he works well for workplaces where there’s lots of different nationalities and languages spoken.
He comes in stickers, signs, posters, dishwasher magnets, and lots more.
Enquire about Stickiwi™ discounts for bulk buying of products.
We run a very successful one hour DPI/OOS prevention seminar that works well for new staff in an induction setting, or existing staff. We guarantee no one will be bored silly or will drift off to sleep. We even supply participants with readable handouts and demonstrate practical stretches and exercises.
To book an workshop, fill in the form below or call us