We work with you to assess, design, facilitate and evaluate outcomes of learning programmes and resources. We facilitate a range of interactive modules that include workshops, projects, resource development and presentatioins for your team leaders, supervisors, health and safety leaders and representatives.
An assessment of your health and safety systems, engagement and leadership.
Work with you to design and facilitate:
- Interactive learning experiences, skills and resource development
- Industry/organisation scenarios, case studies, and group projects
Provide U-tube presentations from experiences leaders in health and safety.
Coach and Mentor:
- Skills practice, observation and assessment
- On the job projects and team engagement problem solving
Create and adapt templates, guides, resources to use in your workplace
Design systems to monitor and evaluate integrated work, health and safety practises and learning programmes.
A Framework for Success
What’s on offer
Click to reveal full course information
Provide information and explore practical application of the H&S at Work Act Evaluate your current status integrating Work, Health and Safety into your business
Learning Outcomes and Resources
- Ability to identify key areas of standards, compliance, best practise to manage Health and Safety
- Methods to assess the key hazard and risks in the workplace and their levels of control
- A framework for policies and procedures for engagement, participation and representation in health and safety practises
- Key messages and resouce requirements to improve information sharing and education approaches for health and safety
- Key processes for contract management
- An evaluation of current status and action plan for areas of improvement
The Purpose of Health and Safety at Work Act
- Identify relevant regulations and guidance
- Clarify duties and responsibilities at all levels
- Identify the key steps to establish agreements and practices with contractors
- Explore the infrastructure for Hazard and Risk Management for your industry or organisation
- Explore the processes, structures and benefits for worker engagement and participation in health and safety
- Explore best practice, procedures and engagement with other PCBU contractors
- Identify the “must have’s” in communication, information, and education for workers to participate in health and safety
- Evaluate your current status and areas for improvement
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, H&S reps, H&S committees
Workshop; team planning and presentations
Engaging Leaders Engaging Teams
Invite Stickiwi™ into your workplace
Introduce your workplace to our safety ambassador Stickiwi™
Yes, we know he’s accident prone, clumsy and a one kiwi disaster zone, but he is amusing and he does have some serious messages that your workplace will take on-board. What’s more he works well for workplaces where there’s lots of different nationalities and languages spoken.
He comes in stickers, signs, posters, dishwasher magnets, and lots more.
Enquire about Stickiwi™ discounts for bulk buying of products.
We run a very successful one hour DPI/OOS prevention seminar that works well for new staff in an induction setting, or existing staff. We guarantee no one will be bored silly or will drift off to sleep. We even supply participants with readable handouts and demonstrate practical stretches and exercises.
To book an workshop, fill in the form below or call us