Embrace the digital age!
As we are all witnessing, the world is becoming more and more digitalised everyday. The rapid growth in technological advancements has also evidently affected the way workplaces function.
The biggest challenge that organisations face is letting go of the out-dated and inefficient processes that are embedded in their organisation. For instance, the use of excel spreadsheets to store and track data, including health and safety incidents.
This error-prone process can cause major problems in a business, such as inaccurate information being stored, greater ambiguity and uncertainty when tracking documents, and a decrease in business flexibility. Click here to read more about the problematic use of excel spreadsheets in the workplace.
Furthermore, the shift from traditional office processes to online digital tools has proven more advantageous for businesses. By leveraging new developments in technology, businesses have the potential to revolutionise the way information is treated. Especially when it comes to dealing with information regarding workplace health and safety.
Keep reading to learn more about how switching to online health and safety reporting tools, such as GOSH, can benefit your business!
5 Benefits of using GOSH for Online Health and Safety Reporting:
- It’s simple and easy to use – GOSH provides users with an easy to navigate system. Staff in the workplace can simply access GOSH and begin reporting health and safety hazards, incidents and events that arise. Managers also have the ability to track, monitor and action all health and safety activity that has been reported.
- Leads to a huge reduction in paperwork – Paper is bad for the environment! GOSH reduces the amount of paperwork in the workplace as health and safety documents are stored online. Moreover, documents will all be collated in one area making it easier to access and control.
- Improves management of people – It can be difficult tracking the details of every single manager, employee or volunteer in your workplace. With our online system, you can easily access and manage their contracts, injuries and other health and safety information in one area.
- Increases business flexibility – GOSH can be accessed online, from your intranet, mobile phone or tablet. Staff can instantly report events directly from their phone or computer and businesses can get health and safety information to them instantly.
- It’s cost effective – Not only is GOSH an affordable health and safety tool, it will also decrease costs in the long term. Our efficient online tool will ensure that businesses are implementing effective processes to minimise health and safety risks and associated expenses.
If your business has yet to adopt online health and safety reporting tools like GOSH, contact Working Wise now. We will gladly provide you with pricing, quotes and a GOSH demo for you to trial. What have you got to lose?