Our philosophy is everyone is a leader in health and safety, and everyone is engaged in the workplace.
This includes preventing and dealing with workplace bullying and other unacceptable behaviour.
Our mission is to engage everyone to be actively involved in health and safety every day in their work.
We coach managers and workers to be proactive and responsive to incidents of workplace bullying and unacceptable behaviour. Our approach increases the level of worker engagement to create a workplace culture that is respectful, has integrity and values diversity and difference.
At the same time, we work with the organisations to create a programme to build positive workplace cultures.
In our experience, this leads to higher productivity, improved workplace relations, and more effective risk management, leading to less workplace incidents and psychological harm.
What’s on offer
Our sessions with managers and workers include:
- How to work through workplace bullying and unacceptable behaviour events to improve workplace culture.
- Setting up policies, procedures and systems to prevent and respond to events.
- How to create a workplace culture that prevents bullying and unacceptable behaviour.
These can be run as stand-alone sessions (half to one day), or as a whole programme. We will work with you to design a programme to meet your needs.
Build Positive Workplace Cultures
- We’ll work with you and your team to develop a strategy and plan to improve your workplace culture.
- We can help you run deliver the positive workplace improvement plan or coach you how to do it yourselves.
- We can support you with tools to help your workplace measure change.
The skill development we are focusing on through our health and safety programme includes:
- Effective communication skills
- Challenging unacceptable behaviours
- Understanding difference and valuing diversity.
- Creating health and safety systems to prevent and respond to events
- Problem solving/investigation skills
- Conflict resolution
- Facilitating a proactive team work culture
- Innovation skills – thinking outside the box
- Everyone understands what acceptable and unacceptable behaviours are.
- Agreed systems and processes to prevent and respond to events.
- Open conversations about acceptable behaviours and how we work together effectively.
- People work together to resolve emerging issues.
- A workplace culture that is respectful, has integrity and values diversity and difference.
We run a very successful one hour DPI/OOS prevention seminar that works well for new staff in an induction setting, or existing staff. We guarantee no one will be bored silly or will drift off to sleep. We even supply participants with readable handouts and demonstrate practical stretches and exercises.
To book a session, fill in the form below or call us