UPDATE: Our Flu Vaccination Programme is currently on hold while we are in COVID-19 lockdown. We still intend to offer the workplace influenza vaccination programme to our clients once lockdown is lifted. We hope our vaccination programme can start in May. When we know more about Level 3 and Level 2 restrictions, we will establish start dates and work with clients to rebook their sessions.
2020 Workplace Flu Vaccinations
Influenza has a large impact on our community, with approximately 10-20% of New Zealanders infected each year.
The impact of influenza spreading across the workplace can be very costly for businesses. The flu vaccination is the most effective way for employees to protect their staff. By encouraging teams to immunise against influenza, it will lessen the chance of the illness spreading and reduce the risk of productivity losses. Influenza vaccinations not only protects the individual vaccinated, but it also protects others around them who are most vulnerable to the infection.
The 2020 Quadrivalent vaccine includes the following strains (recommended by the World Health Organisation):
- A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
- A/South Australia/34/2019 (H3N2)-like virus;
- B/Washington/02/2019-like (B/Victoria lineage) virus; and
- B/Phuket/3073/2013-like (B/Yamagata lineage) virus.
For more information or to book in a site visit, fill in the form below.
Our Service Delivery
We provide workplace vaccinations across the Wellington Region. Our vaccination season runs each year from end of March to June.
It’s easy… Working Wise will:
- Come to your office or place of work
- Provide a friendly, experienced, and fully registered nurse and a first aider
- Take care of all your bookings and arrangements
- Provide promotional material on the programme and the current vaccinations
- Make sure it’s professional, quick and painless
- Provide follow up care for 20 minutes after each vaccination.
- Provide additional clinics at our offices for small groups and for anyone away on the day of our visit.
Book your flu shot online.
Leave your details, and we’ll get right back to you
We run a very successful one hour DPI/OOS prevention seminar that works well for new staff in an induction setting, or existing staff. We guarantee no one will be bored silly or will drift off to sleep. We even supply participants with readable handouts and demonstrate practical stretches and exercises.